Sherritt understands how valuable physician and staff time is, and will endeavour to free you up to spend more time with your patients. Our Billing Specialists only do billing, so they are up-to-date and knowledgeable on the fee codes, governing rules and diagnostic codes that are applicable to your practice.
Sherritt Billing Services include:
- inputting your government FFS claims, including:
- in-practice billing (RCMP are now treated like any other patient);
- hospital billing;
- long term care (LTC) billing;
- assisted living and home care billing;
- Military claims
- Workers’ Compensation claims;
- electronically submitting the claims;
- reconciling payments, including correcting and resubmitting claims as necessary;
- educating you regarding applicable changes to the fee guide when changes occur; and
- providing continuity in our service:
- a minimum of 2 Billing Specialists and a Team Lead will be assigned to your account and this team will interview you to understand the nature of your practice, as no two physicians practice exactly the same way.
Sherritt does not do Private or Third Party Billing as your staff will need to print real time invoices or statements and collect payments directly from your patients.
The general terms of service are:
- Fixed Monthly Fee, plus 5% GST;
- a simple 12 month Contract, with option to terminate upon 30 days written notice.